Legal Advice Online

Get advice & Hire Advocate for Civil, Criminal, Family, Property, Consumer, RERA, Services, Banking & Taxation Cases

Construction of house
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Builder is not returning my booking amount
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
The police officer has refused to register my case
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Unrealistic response by wife for RCR notice
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Wife is threatening to take my flat
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
What to do against the false allegation
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Claim refund of money against the builder under RERA
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Land record shows my land as inalienable
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Any person can lodge the FIR
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Daughter has the right in ancestral property
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh
Husband has left me and making demand of dowry
Advised by: Shivendra Pratap Singh

Get Legal Advice

Get advise from the elite panel of lawyers and retired judges

Talk to Advocate

Book an Appointment & Talk to advocate over the phone for 30 minutes


Shivendra Pratap Singh

High Court Lucknow

14+ Years of experience

  • Criminal Cases
  • Civil Cases
  • Services Matters (High Court, CAT, SAT)
  • Matrimonial Causes
  • Consumer Matters
  • Writ Jurisdiction
  • Cheque Bounce Cases
Courts & Tribunals
  • High Court Allahabad, Lucknow Bench
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Central Administrative Tribunal
  • Armed Forces Tribunal
  • Debt Recovery Appellate Tribunal
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal
  • RERA Uttar Pradesh
  • State & District Consumer Forum
  • U. P. Public Service Tribunal

File a Complaint Under RERA

Contact a lawyer to file a complaint against the builder for delay in possession, the refund of money or any other matters under the RERA

Fee: ₹ 5000.00

Send a Legal Notice

Contact a lawyer to any kind of legal notice on your behalf. Notice under NI Act, Consumer etc. 

Fee: ₹ 2500.00

Matrimonial Case

File a Divorce case, RCR petition, Domestic Violence Case, Judicial Separation, Maintenance, Child Custody etc.

Fee: ₹ 15000.00

Prepare a Legal Document

Prepare legal documents like partnership deed, business agreement, rent agreement, companies documents etc.

Fee: ₹ 4999.00 onwards

Online Legal Advice

We provide legal advice from a panel of advocates and retired judges. Our experts are very qualified and experienced in the legal sphere. It is better to get solid advice from a selected group of advocates instead of multiple advice from multiple lawyers.

We always believe in providing quality advice, which may fulfil the purpose of our client. In particular cases, we give case reference of various courts of India to reach a decisive conclusion. Paid advice is entirely confidential and never published on the website.

Answers till Saturday, Jul 20


Advice within 1 hour

Ask question

  • Your question will be answered by the expert’s panel
  • The answer will be supported by relevant case laws
  • The answer will be given within 24 hours

Talk to expert

  • Book an appointment for 30 minutes consultation
  • Talk to expert over the phone
  • Send your case details or brief facts before the consultation
  • Keep your questions ready

Quick Advice

  • Book an appointment for 15 minutes consultation
  • Talk to expert over the phone
  • Get advice within minutes 
  • You can also fix a suitable time for the consultation

“We always believe in the quality of advice. Advice should be in detail and supported with the relevant case laws. Thorough analysis is necessary for giving quality advice. The one-liner advice never serves the purpose.”

Shivendra Pratap Singh


“I learnt a lot during my service as a Judge. It is a curse that people wander due to legal ignorance. Infusion of technology in the field of law has given them an opportunity to discuss their legal issues with a lawyer siting away.”

P C Gupta

Retired Judge


On a scale of 0-10, I would rate the consultancy provided at 10. Mr. Shivendra was extremely patient in all the discussions and proactively seeked all the details to provide appropriate guidance. Further, his advice were crisp and to the point which helped me identify clear path of action. His guidance mellowed down my anxiety and reinstated my confidence on fair trial and judiciary systemI would definetly recommend him and kanoonirai in my circle.

Vikas Kumar

Gurgaon, Haryana

I would like thank You Shivendra Pratap Singh sir, for providing simple straight forward advice and I will definitely work as per your advice and make sure that things turn into my family favour. I think everyone must have broad minded thinking rather narrow minded thinking to solve most of problems in life. Once again I would like to thank you for taking some time to guide which helped me to gain some sense how to work on problem.

Anand Prakash

Patna, Bihar

Thank you very much for proper advice. As advised, yesterday we have filed PLC before Permanent Lok Adalat in Bangalore. Further developments will be posted for kind information. I came to settle all disputes with your kind advice and support. Thanks a lot Sir.


Bangaluru, Karnataka

Feel Free To Contact Us

You may contact us for any query regarding our services